Welcome to ThiraiThee.net (the “Website”), a streaming platform that allows users to access a wide range of video content. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”).
1. Ownership and License
The Website and its contents, including all videos, graphics, images, and text, are owned by ThiraiThee.net and its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. ThiraiThee.net grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. User Conduct
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Website by any third party. You also agree not to:
- Upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any portion of it, or to any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or any servers or networks used to make the Website available;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity conducted on the Website;
- Use the Website to engage in any form of spamming, flooding, or other similar behavior;
- Upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Use the Website to violate any applicable laws, regulations, or rules.
The Website may include content that is owned by or licensed to ThiraiThee.net. This content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, or otherwise exploit any content on the Website without the prior written consent of ThiraiThee.net or the owner of the content.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ThiraiThee.net or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Website or the content on the Website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangibles, even if ThiraiThee.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and all content, materials, and services provided on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ThiraiThee.net does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ThiraiThee.net makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Website or the content of any sites